Thursday, February 1, 2024

The First Letter

Dear Reader, 

After travelling in some capacity for the past two years and working remotely now for over a year, I have realised that I have a problem... 

No, I am not talking about relationships, finances or anything like that... yet 👀

My problem is that this life is treating me well (sometimes) and I am lucky enough to see so many beautiful things and experience adventure that others don't. 



You may be thinking "Steph is a dumb white girl who doesn't know what problems are"... well you're not wrong probably but anyway...

I also don't have social media... I haven't managed to launch a yoga YouTube channel and I don't participate in vlogging.

What I do like, is writing... sometimes poems, sometimes entries in a diary after a really great day or evening... occasionally a handwritten letter to a special person.

But as someone who does a lot of cool things and also carries everything in a backpack, having a big, thick journal is not practical... 

But writing in my own blog sort of is! 

So this is a reason for starting it... but there are a couple more.

One being that I have a lot of friends and acquaintances who want to live vicariously through me. People want updates, photos and intense descriptions of my travels. 



This blog can be away of sharing without going into detail that people don't want to hear (sometimes people don't want to hear about how they are missing out on 30 degree heat when they are so cold that they can no longer feel their baby toe)

The final reason (or at least for now) is that I have a lot of things I want to talk about, be that travel (obviously), yoga, exercise, food and managing some sort of normalcy whilst being on the road. 

And yes, that will include relationship talk.

So I hope you will enjoy my fable as it is written with love and reflection 𐩕


Steph x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellow Wanderer: New Zealand South Island Readings

Fellow Wanderer and Dear Reader, I bring you a hybrid entry.  I'm not bluffing.  I would like to share some recommendations for navigati...