Monday, March 4, 2024

Kindness of a Stranger

 Dear Reader, 


Double drop. 


Just because I am happy to be alive. Also lucky. Okay basta. 


{Me gawking at a metallic ladybird}


I dived again with Katon and it was great. In fact we ended up in the same boat as Kamal, my Shadow friend who knew me as Kundalini girl. Not a bad title 🤍


A women's circle by Katy at Flowers and Fire, which was calling to me during the week, enforced an idea of openness that has slowly been emerging from the numb dust cloud where my heart used to be. WIP. 




After deliberating for too long over a decision I knew I would always take, I ended up heading to Lombok to renew my visa... Feels like a very long 4 day trip to Gili Air...


The Port's reputation was not exaggerated and despite being prepared, we were screwed over. But there are two ways to approach things like this: to allow it to define your entire experience or to not. 


Aside from this, most encounters were smooth... in fact I was brought to tears by the kindness of the locals. 




We sought refuge from the rain on 3 separate occasions and 2 of those times we were actually invited in to these people's homes. We were fed, warmed and graced with the beautiful hearts of these Indonesians, who looked for nothing in return. Zacharia, Indiacandy, Paris Al Shakil, Anna... and Arki, who guided us from a muddy field to where we were actually supposed to be.


Yes. 


I am feeling that kindness attracts kindness ✨


...And a spiritual connection can bring about sensations unbeknownst to the human body 🪷


So if you allow yourself to feel everything you feel and just sit with it, breathe and accept... you may just end up manifesting all your hearts desires. 



Like a droplet of rain carried far to the ocean... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellow Wanderer: New Zealand South Island Readings

Fellow Wanderer and Dear Reader, I bring you a hybrid entry.  I'm not bluffing.  I would like to share some recommendations for navigati...